Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lots of Pictures!










Hello! I took these pictures over the last couple days....
#1 Lili trying to fall asleep while Dad bounces her on the ball.
#2 Lili holding Mommy's finger~I love that.
#3 That my buddy Jordan. Him and his family stopped by on their way home to New York. He was asked what advice I could use being a new mom and he said, "get ready for a new smell." =)
#4 She's getting good at this...holding her head up. She's getting stronger and stronger everyday.
#5 That is Kyle and Lili doing one of her favorite things...bouncing on the exercise ball.
#6 and so on, is her smiling this morning. She is doing this more and more. I love spending my mornings with her. She is so alert!

Lili is developing more new things everyday. I started putting her on her boppy to make her neck stronger and she loves it! She is getting so strong! She doesn't flop around as much anymore! I am starting to read her stories, and she's starting to look at the pictures. Her big eyes are really focusing on things. Today I read her a story and then she fell asleep all on her own next to me. That was the first time. Also, she is starting to "coo". It's fun to hear the little noises! Goodness it's going by so fast!!!

Kyle and I are planning on going on a date this weekend. It should be interesting being away from Lili longer than a 1/2 hour. Pray for me!

Ashley comes home in less than a month! I'M SO EXCITED! I look forward to spending time with her again. She and Lili barely know each other....they'll be great friends.

Tonight we will be visiting Lissa and Kyle at their home. They are getting a new dog next week! Now Scout will have another friend to have fun with! I will have to get some pictures of him up on the site!

I should go, Scout needs attention, I need a nap and Lili finally is sleeping for a little while! Take care everyone...

1 comment:

  1. Lili,
    You are growing so very fast. I wish so much I could be with you. I love you so so so so much.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete