Monday, August 14, 2006

Almost 7 weeks...Can you believe it?















Hope everyone's weekend was great! This weekend was a beautiful one around here!

Kyle and I went out on our first date in...well we can't remember when. Even though it was just dinner it was good to get away for a while. And what made it even worth my wild, was coming back to pick her up. When she saw me she smiled! I guess those tears that I cried when we left were worth it in the end!

Kyle and I took Lili to the park for the first time. We went swinging and went down the slide. She seemed to enjoy it...even though she slept! =) Kyle and Lissa gave Lili a Happy Hippo gym. She loves it! She loves to stare at new things and be entertained by toys and of course lights. Today was such a beautiful day out that I took her outside and laid her down on a blanket. She loved the wind blowing and looking around at everything. It was fun! She also had another visit at my work. They all loved her of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment