Monday, August 07, 2006

My Smiling Bundle of Joy!

Here's Lili smiling! She starting to smile more and more! She is starting to look around and be more alert at everything. She's always been pretty alert, but she's really starting to notice the life that is around her. She's also learning to grip things with her fingers. She likes to grab on and sometimes never let go. It's fun! Her nights are still great. I love the fact she knows night from day. I hope that never changes! I think she is going through a growth spurt right now....she is eating a lot, and sleeping WAY more than usual! Hopefully this doesn't mess up her sleep schedule at night! Mommy likes her sleep!

The rest of us are doing well. It's getting a little cooler out and that means Kyle is doing better at work. We also are able to take walks more and enjoy them....instead of rushing to get back home before we sweat to death! I'm not ready to go back to work yet. But I have to face the music next month. I'm really not looking forward to it. I know it will be good to be away from everyone and everything thing for a couple hours, but it will be hard to not spend that time with her (and Kyle).

Grandma opens her quilting store today. We all hope that, that went well. Lissa's baby shower is tonight. I'm so excited to see her little bundle of joy. Hopefully our kids will be as great as friends as we are! Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi kristin and kyle...I can't believe how much Lili has grown since I saw her last! She is soooo adorable!! Take care and God Bless. Love Alli

    ReplyDelete