Saturday, August 19, 2006

Growing so fast!





Hello! Time is just flying by. Lili is already 7 weeks old and growing like a weed. We go to the doctor the first week in September. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. I also start work that week. It should be interesting.

The papasan was given to Lili as a gift from some of the church ladies. It has been a life saver for us! The first picture was taken the first day we were home. So, I think she was about 2-3 days old. The other picture was taken yesterday. They grow so fast. Then there's Scout. He likes to climb up on top of the couch and snuggle...funny!!!

Some prayer requests for you: The Caples Family has lost a loved one. Pray for them as they are going through this tough time. And the Reinterson's. Baby Noah is almost ready to go home from the hospital. He just needs to be able to eat on his own. They finally took out his feeding tube!!!! Pray he continues to eat well and gain weight.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment