Lili's baptism is Sunday, September 17 @ 10:30am. We would love you to be there! If you have any questions give us a call! Ashley will be home!!! YEAH! We are hoping Andrea will be able to come as well!
I can't believe how much Lili has filled out. She has changed so much. Still such a cutie pie though. I hope that Kyle and I will be able to be at the bapstism!!! Even if we can't make it, we'll be praying.
Hi I have been really enjoying the pictures of Lili and the rest of you. I am anxious to see her. She is really growing, I can tell in the pictures. I am sorry I can't be there for the baptisim I would love to be. It has been really hot here too. We finally got a little rain. I love you all. Grandma Timmons
I can't believe how much Lili has filled out. She has changed so much. Still such a cutie pie though. I hope that Kyle and I will be able to be at the bapstism!!! Even if we can't make it, we'll be praying.
ReplyDeleteHi I have been really enjoying the pictures of Lili and the rest of you. I am anxious to see her. She is really growing, I can tell in the pictures. I am sorry I can't be there for the baptisim I would love to be. It has been really hot here too. We finally got a little rain. I love you all. Grandma Timmons
ReplyDelete