Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Catching up...






Hello again! How is everyone? Everything here is going really well.

Lili is growing up so fast! She is smiling all the time! I just love it! She is starting to fall asleep on her own. Which is great for mom and dad. Lili is starting to find her voice as well. She's laughed a couple times, and is cooing more and more. It's fun to hear her little noises when she's having fun. She has also found out she can screech. That's fun...let me tell you. I love reading her stories. She just stares at all the bright colors. Its funny to watch her eyes grow bigger when you turn the page. The one thing she needs to learn is that you need to sleep until like 7?! This morning is was 4:30 she was ready to play. At least she sleeps for most of the night!

We are taking her to the fair this weekend. I can't wait! I love it! I hope she loves it too. Hopefully she'll sleep great that night! Anyway, take care! Keep Lissa and Kyle in your prayers, they are expecting that baby anytime now. Hopefully sooner then later! Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment