Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Daddy's Little Girl





Lili is already Daddy's little girl. Kyle is already saying how hard it's going to be to say no to her! This should be interesting! =)

We go to the doctor next week for her two month check up...already! Lili is 9 weeks old today! Goodness...

This weekend was fun. We went to the state fair. We went to see the praise band from church play at the the Chapel. We made it to the fair on time, but then the line to get into the fair was so long we made it to the last song! It was fun to see them play...they sounded great! It was a big day for Lili. She had fun, but it was a lot of work. It was good to get home..we all slept good that night.

I go back to work on Monday, yes Monday. EWWW!!!!! I know everyone will get used to it, but I sure wish we could afford for me to stay home. I love my time with Lili and I am going to miss every minute!

Lili is finally growing her hair back on the top. It's growing back thick and it's still too short to lay down, so its sticking up right now. It's kinda funny. The back of her head has a bald spot from rubbing... She loves to play peek-a-boo! She just smiles and smiles. She is starting to really find her voice too. She will laugh, but then cry. She just need to find when to laugh and when to cry! It's funny!

Anyway, she's calling me to come get her! She's good at that. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment