Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Lili's Birthday Party

More cake? I like this!
She actually kept her hat on!
Opening gifts
Saying thank you...(in sign language)
Nana gave Lili a beautiful cake!
All our friends and family
Kyle, Michael, and Megan
Friends...Mari and Lili
CAKE!!!!!!!


On Saturday we just had a few people over to help celebrate Lili's birthday. It was a lot of fun. I know she won't remember it, but it was an excuse to have people over. It was fun to see everyone.

We have been doing well. Life of course is so busy! We are moving on Saturday to an apartment. So, I've been busy trying to get ready for that.

Also, we are going to be having another baby! Oh yes, another one! I'm about 2 1/2 months right now. The baby is due to show up in January. We are very excited!

Anyway, I did a lot of postings today. Sorry about the long wait. Hope everyone is well!


No comments:

Post a Comment