Opening gifts from Nana and Papa
Now with Daddy
Now its cake time! Oh boy did she enjoy this!!
I'm one!
She even got it in her hair...it was straight to the bath with her!Lili is already 1! I can't believe it! Life just flew by! It has been so much fun and I know it is only going to get better!
Hi Kids
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new baby. That is exciting. Hope you are feeling ok. Lili looked like she enjoyed her birthday. Can't believe she is already one. She is a beautiful little girl. I'm glad things are going good for you. Kyle looks happy. I sure miss seeing him and talking to him. I remember when he was Lili's age he was adorable and I loved taking him home with me. We had a good time. Did Lili receive her birthday card? Sorry that Kristin's was so late. We had a lot going on here. I love you all Great Grandma