Sunday, October 15, 2006

Brr...It's getting cold!




It's been a pretty interesting week here. I've been trying to teach Lili to take naps without someone holding her. It went okay. Let's just say she didn't sleep much. Hopefully this week will be better. She is starting to play with her toys. We lay them on her tummy, then she reaches for them and tries to either put them in her mouth or shake them. It's funny to watch. Her hair is getting longer. I was able to put it into a mohawk last night when I was bathing her. It was pretty funny!

Its getting colder here. We had to buy Lili a warmer coat. As you can see she can't really move in it too much because it's a little big and puffy! Kyle is dancing with her in the other picture. She loves to dance!

Mari was baptized this morning. Her and Lili are going to be great friends...so say their mothers. It will be fun to watch them start playing with each other!

Take care! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It is getting a little cool here but it feels good. It was such a hot summer. Lili is really growing and gets prettier in every picture. Kyle looks good too. I love looking at the pictures you put up. Wish I were closer so I could hold her. I am glad you all are doing well. That painting is a job, I am getting ready to paint our ceilings. Well I will go for now. Love and kisses to all of you.
    Grandma Marjorie

    ReplyDelete