Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Beautiful Fall Days!








Hello! How is everyone? We are all doing well here. The weather is changing and it is so beautiful!! The leaves are falling and changing colors right before your eyes. It is getting a little cooler everyday. It may even snow this week! NOOO! It's too early!

Lili is getting so big! She is starting to really find her voice. She is "talking" to us quite a bit. It's funny to watch her face as she lets out her giggles, screams an coo's. She is starting to cuddle with blankets and burp clothes. She loves the soft feel against her checks. It's so cute! When it comes to nap time and bed time she just lays against the blanket and digs her face right in. We go to the doctor next month to get more shots and see her growth progress.

Kyle and I are doing well. We painted our bedroom this weekend. I LOVE it! I will have to take some pictures and let you all see. It's still under a huge mess, but hopefully soon that will go away!

Anyway, take care! Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment