Oh I'm so far behind on blogging about our little life!! Instead of having so much to do I'm going to start fresh! I also am going to try and keep up with updates and pictures!
Life has been very busy for us. Lili has really been enjoying school. She loves her friends, her teacher and she loves to learn! She comes home everyday with something new to share! She even wants to go to school Saturday and Sunday! I'm so happy she is enjoying it!
Reegan and Asher go to a Mother's Day Out/Preschool program 2 days a week. I also work there. They are adjusting well and it's great for them to get out and be with other kids. They are both growning so fast!
Kyle and I both have 2 jobs. We are busy working and being a family! I am also a member of the PTA, the homeroom mom for Lili's class and I lead a MOPS group and our church.
Anyways, I hope that blessings are pouring into your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment