Friday, February 04, 2011

Update

Okay...so it's been quite a while since I've posted an update. My app for posting hasn't been working and neither has the desktop computer. So, live been kinda stuck. The kids are growing like crazy.

Lili is 4 1/2. She's so eager to learn and explore the world around her. She loves horses and playing like she actually is one. She is looking forward to staring kindergarten in the fall...she knows mommy isn't too thrilled so she makes sure and tells me it's going to be okay.

Reegan just turned 3. We celebrated with a veggie tale birthday party...well did you know they don't make veggie tale party supplies very easy to find? So that meant mommy hand made most of the decorations including the cakes. I'm going to try and post pictures. She is also eager to learn and busy!!

Asher will be one in just a couple weeks. This year has truely flown by. He is crawling everywhere and slowly gaining his balance to walk which will be any day now. He can make some pretty funny faces and he always seems to smile. He's already had 3 ear infections this year so just 2 more and its off to have tubes put in.

In November we moved into an apartment. It's quite for the most part and I even have my own washer and dryer!!

Kyle is working for an asphalt company. He is looking forward to the so spring/summer for it to be busy again. All though he loves to be at home more...the bank account says something different. Lol

As for me...I started working for the church in the nursery. It's a part time position I can bring the kids too. It's flexible and fun. I also babysit twice a week. I am trying to get my cosmetology license to transfer to Texas so I can continue doing hair here too. I've been able go do some in e side but it would be nice to get into a salon again.

Well I think that's it for now. I will try and post pictures as soon as something is working!

Love to you all :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment