Thursday, August 13, 2009

hello

Hello friends! This summer has been a crazy one...trips, fun in the sun, growing, some water fun, park trips and more!!

As most of you know, we have been living with my parents for about a year as we decide what it is to do with our lives. We've prayed, payed off our bills and kept praying God would show us a way. We have thought....are we suppose to live here in MN-should we move somewhere new-should we move to Texas-where is God leading us? We have prayed and prayed and feel a yearning towards moving to Texas. I'm not sure all the reasons yet, but the first weekend of September were packing up our lives and headed 1000 miles south. I'm scared...I'm nervous...I'm all of the above. I've lived in MN for 22 years...this is all I know. I know God as a plan for us-it's the trusting I'm not always okay with.

Kyle's been steading at looking for a job and has had few responses..unfortunately because we aren't there yet means no interviews have been set.

I ask that you pray for our family as we gear up for the long move. we also we need prayers for jobs and uncertaining. We will ALL miss each of you. You are all great friends to me and without each of you...its going to be hard to adjust. Its only a short time from now before we have to say good bye...but you never know where we will end up..maybe even back here!!

Thank you for all your prayers. I wish I could have told each of you in person...this was the fastest and less painful for me.

God's Blessings!
Kyle, Kristin, Lili and Reegan :)

1 comment:

  1. God's blessings as you move! We will be praying that everything lines up with jobs, housing, and packing. We will miss seeing you around church (and having you as Amelia's sunday school teacher!)

    ReplyDelete