Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reegan's Birthday

Such a sweetie!
For Reegan's birthday we went to a community center that had an indoor playground. We had fun there and there was lots to do. Our new little friend Junia came with us...but I forgot to snap a pic of her!

Ball pit...
I love the tongue!

After a fun morning of playing!
Sleepy..
Okay..I know it's not Christmas, but I was at Toy R Us and found gingerbread houses for $1!!! So since we didn't get to make one I picked one up!
Like?!
My new tutu from Auntie Ash and Lo!!

Her new leg warmers from them too!
Such a great BIG sis!
Reegs gift from Nana and Papa
learning how to climb up!
Opening gifts!
Her new baby!
Taking baby for a ride down the slide
WEEE
Birthday cupcake! She was so
excited for it she was reaching!
Lili helped her blow it out!
How old are you? 1!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment