To all our friends and family~
I didn't send out a Christmas letter this year, but I thought I'd update you on our life anyway. (Plus its free to do it here!)
As most of you know we moved into my parents basement when our lease was up at the worst apartment. We decided to move in here to get everything paid off so we could buy a house some day soon. All though its small, everything is working out!
Lili is 2 1/2! She loves to play outside in any weather and always has to make sure her sister is right there beside her. She loves to paint, do crafts, swim, help mommy in the kitchen, read, sing, learn, go to Sunday school and play with her friends. She talks more than me some days and all though she's a picky eater, she is pretty happy most days. She is like a sponge these days, so we are trying to take advantage of that and teach her something new as often as we can!
Reegan is 11 months old already!!! She is developing quite the personality. She's already running after her sister (for about 2 1/2 months now) and talking! She says things like: momma, dada, love you, amen, baby and a bit more, but I think my favorite thing she says is shake it! She is definitely a cuddler and she goes back and forth between being a mommy's or a daddy's girl. Between telling us how big she is or loving on her sister..I've never seen a baby so happy!
Kyle is still working at the restaurant manufacturing company. He thinks its an okay gig and will one day move on to something new. He also enjoys helping out at church doing sound every few months! He is pretty excited about learning guitar (he got guitar lessons for Christmas). He loves when the girls run to him when he gets home from work and is looking forward to going to Texas this June.
Well then I guess there's me. I'm working part-time doing hair at a small salon just down the road. I love what I do so time flies when I'm away from my girls. I help teach the 2&3 year old Sunday School at church and I'm involved in a bible study with a group of ladies! I love staying at home with my girls! They're my life and I wouldn't change that for anything!
Well I think that about wraps up our life right now. We are enjoying life and all the blessings God gives us. We hope this finds everyone well. We pray that you have a wonderful 2009 and that you feel God's so great love wrapped in your hearts. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment