I know she's 2 1/2 and she doesn't quite understand what she's saying, but she is getting it. Little by little that girl surprises me. She wants to learn about Jesus and hear all about His stories in the bible.Seeing her eyes light up when we talk about Jesus and why we celebrate Christmas, to her asking for certain bible stories read to her each night or the way she gets so excited to go to sunday school..I'm reminded of the child-like faith we are suppose to have. That's how I am suppose to be about Him too. Ready to face the days with Him at my side and excited to worship Him by singing, learning and praying. Having no cares in world, like who's looking or listening just going about life knowing he's there.
I just had to share what my little girl reminds of. And the God who gave it all to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment