Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The longest Journey..


On Sunday we headed back to the cold home of MN. I was getting used to the 70 degree days of Texas!! It was a pretty bad trip home, but we made it.

So after 50+ hours in the car, everyone getting sick at least once, tears, a runny nose, dealing with over exhaustion when we got home, laughs, smiles, spoiling, lasting memories…the trip was all worth it. (I still say I won’t drive again..ha) (there's still a few more pictures but I'm saving those for Christmas! So you'll just have to wait!)

Thank you for all your prayers while we were gone and have fun looking at the pictures! Thank you to mom as well. She sacrificed a lot to go on this trip and without her it wouldn’t have been possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us all. I am sure there were hard times, but it looks like the great times won!

    ReplyDelete