Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Randoms!

Ice cream face!
Take my picture
Feeling the wind
Open your eyes...Silly!
Sisterly love!
Hello! I'm terrible at this whole blogging thing. I'm a little addicted to umm...facebook! I'm on that WAY more than here. Anyway, we are all doing well. Both Lili and Reegan are getting so big! I can't believe how time is flying!
Lili is talking up a storm! Everyday she says a new sentence and has something new to say! She is saying her ABC's, numbers, and singing a new song everyday!
Reegan is 6 months already! She just started crawling and sitting up from crawling on her own. She LOVES to eat and is trying to eat more "big girl" foods. Kyle and I are doing well. We are looking forward to the next few days. His family is coming into town and we are heading up to Duluth for the night on Friday! I'm looking forward to the time off and to sit on the beach! YAY!
Anyway, hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment