Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A note before Christmas

So pretty
Watching Toy Story with Daddy
Helping Mommy in the kitchen
Stirring
Dumping!


I can't believe another Christmas is here already! This year has flown by..I'm not sure where it went. I hope everyone had a wonderful year!
Christmas time for me is the best time of year. Being with family..watching snow fall..wrapping gifts..friends..it reminds me of how blessed we really are.
Lili is talking more than I am and having conversations with me that I just don't know what she is saying. She says a new word or so a day including staring to count and say the ABC's. This Christmas is will be fun to watch her run around with new toys and a fury Christmas dress. We are so thankful for her, I can't believe it's time for another one!
We hope that everyone has a wonderful CHRISTmas season and Happy New Year (in case I don't get to update until after the New Year). We sure are blessed with all of you. Please be praying for us as we await the new baby. (Jan 30...hopefully before!!!) =)
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment