Thursday, August 16, 2007

Being Silly!!

Where's the water? Who cares!
She's having too much fun!

Yes..those are pants! She thought is was so fun!
Pushing around my Wal-Mart cart with pants

on her head! Loose something?
Just a TON of hair! Dad's new do!!

Hey Everyone! How's is going? Life here is going well! We are very busy!

I started working again doing hair. It is fun! I didn't realize how much I missed it. The hours are great, it's just a little slow right now...but that will hopefully change soon! The pregnancy is going well so far. I look forward to next month for the ultrasound!

Kyle is hard at work. He's putting in overtime every week and this week he will be working 60 hours! He'll be tired! As you can see he got a new haircut! He needed it SOOO bad!

Lili is growing like a weed! She is learning so fast! She loves books and animals and doesn't stop going for anything! She is starting to say more and more things and with a little imagination you can usually make it out! The biggest things she likes to do is say the sounds of the animals and point to each one of them!

Take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pants on the head! At least it wasn't like my neice Olivia who loved to put her Daddy's UNDERWARE on her head!

    ReplyDelete