Today was a good day. We went and visited Great Grandma and Auntie. Auntie is doing better, but she is most likely going to have to have Chemo and possibly radiation. They may not have gotten all the Breast Cancer so they had to do more tests yesterday. Pray for her and Grandma! (She helps take care of Grandma-they live together) (This is my mom's sister) We had fun though! After that we made our staple stop at James Avery, then to Grandma's Quilt Shop to pick out fabrics for Mommy's new curtain's and pillows! YEAH! We still miss Daddy...
This is me at Grandma's (Kyle's mom owns it) Quilt Shop!I like playing this game...
I got a birthday present early!
I love this baby doll! I even feed it a bottle!
And I got a stroller. Oh man did I have fun pushing this around! I didn't want to stop!

No comments:
Post a Comment