Mother's Day was so much fun! We just had a family event! Lili is getting bigger everyday. I don't even believe that she will be one next month and that I've been a mom that long! God has truely blessed me beyond belief. Every day I find more reasons to thank Him!
Lili is learning sign language. She catches on quickly and is starting to put all the motions with the words. She is running all over the place and finally is able to stand up from the middle of the room! Everyday is somethings new. She is the most active baby on this earth I swear!!!!
My mom, Lili and me are heading to Texas next week. My Aunt was just diagnosed with breast cancer to the point of surgery to remove her breast and limp notes. We will be gone for about a week...so please pray for us!
Kyle turns 23 on Monday! He says he doesn't want to get any older! Oh well! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment