Friday, April 06, 2007

HIT

My first time in the pool!
I don't know..
Not Liking this..
Splish Splash
Umm...a ball!
Grandma made me a shirt to cheer on my Daddy and Papa!!
Go OAK HILL!!
Papa and Daddy
So tired I can't even sit up!
Want some?

It has been too long since I've written on here. Our Internet has been down. Life here has been busy around here. Lili sure is growing...oh so fast! I can't even believe it. She is already 9 months old! She is playing pat-a-cake and trying oh so hard to walk. She mastered crawling and now is trying to be braver and braver each day. We finally have a tooth! It real! And the next one is already on it's way. It's not completely up yet, but it will be soon! She understands bye-bye and waves when you say it to her even if she's on the phone. Oh and she holds everything up to her ear like shes on the phone. If you say hello she'll do it again....

Kyle and I have been doing well. We are busy with work and keeping up with Lili. The weather has been a big tease around here. It was up to 80 one day and now back down to 20. I'm ready for summer to be here. Like everybody else!

We went to Fergus Falls because Papa and Daddy played in a basketball tournament. They didn't do too bad and they had fun and we got to meet new people, and go swimming for the first time.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment