Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Beautiful Days....

Eww...I don't like this grass thing! Crawling okay...
walking okay...sitting NO!

Dirty feet...
So PRETTY!!!
Mommy rocker. Not sure about this...
She liked to push it around though!

First time on the slide. We went to Lake Calhoun.
WEE..
Let's go swinging
YEAH!!!
We are all doing well here. We are enjoying the beautiful weather the God is providing for us. Kyle is looking for a new job, Lili is trying so very hard to walk. On Saturday I was reading a magazine and I put it down to see what she was up to and she was walking across the floor without any help! She is getting brave! Everyday she goes a little farther.
Hope all is well! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    We are having some beautiful weather now. Looks like Lili is enjoying some also. She has really grown and gets prettier every time I see her picture. Glad you had a good Easter we did too. I really enjoy looking at this blog you do. Thank You
    Love Grandma Timmons

    ReplyDelete