Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Almost 4 months!








Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! We've been doing well. Kyle worked overtime on Friday and will again this Friday. It makes the week long, but it sure is nice having the extra income. We REALLY need it right now.

Lili is doing well. She had such a great week last week. She was hardly ever fussy and it was just a joy to be around her. This week is a little more challenging, but still good. She is beginning to play with toys. She will grab onto something and put it in her mouth or just hold onto it. She also is starting to push buttons on her exer-saucer. It's funny to watch her figure out she can use her hands. I got her a shirt that says, I love (shopping with) My Mommy. And she truly does. We got together with Lissa and Mari yesterday and we will see them tomorrow too. It's good to get out of the house. It makes the day fly by.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else new. Take care! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment