





Lili's baptism was yesterday! Its amazing how important raising your child in a godly way becomes reality when they are baptized. I always knew and wanted Lili to be raised with great standards, morals, and knowledge about that Bible and God, but seeing her being baptized made all things new and really how important it is. Pastor Nick talked about how sad it was that Lili needed a Savior and how wonderful it was that she has one. He also talked about how wonderful it is to have a child and how wonderful it is when they want to be close to us. Its a wonderful time to be with Lili and I am really looking forward to being home with her more.
I want to say thank you to the Egstad's, Ransom's, and Leanne. They all made a special trip to church to see this wonderful event. Rick and Deb~you drove such a long way! Thank you! It meant so much to us that you were there. Hopefully we will be able to spend some more time with you soon. Ransom's~it's great to have you apart of the family. Lili will grow up with some great friends to play with! Leanne~you're such a great little sister! Even if Ashley moves your always apart of the family! Thanks for video taping too!
I'm guess I'm still just in awe of how God works and how wonderful He is. He is amazing!
Blessings to you all! Have a great day!
P.S. Ashley says she is moving on Thursday. I'm crushed. She hasn't been around for two whole years and this last week has been awesome. She has helped out so much with Lili and been such a great friend to me. I will miss just having her hanging out with me and Lili. Sure makes the day a better one when she's around.
P.S.S. We finally got a new computer! YEAH! I'm so excited! It actually works without me wanting to throw the other one out the window! Thanks mom for the other one! It did it's job while it was here!
No comments:
Post a Comment