




Hello, again! How is everyone doing? Life is going good here. We are already approaching the end of September! I can't even believe it. The weather is changing and getting cooler and cooler with each day. I think its suppose to warm up this weekend, but we will see. That's the one job you don't have to be right at!
Lili had her two month doctor appointment on Friday. She got her first set of shots! It was hard to watch. She did well though! She measured in at 23 1/2 inches and 11.1 1/2 pounds. WHOA!!!!! No wonder why she doesn't fit into anything! She may fit in the waist, but then not in the length or the length and not the waist. She's got her Daddy's body! She in the 75% for her height. The doctor said she was a little long for ger age, but she should be a "normal" height. She got the clean bill of health, which is all that matters.
Lili is developing like crazy. I think everyday she is does something new. She is trying really hard to turn over. We turn away to get the phone and she's trying soooo hard to flip over to her tummy. She's almost there. She also loves to sit up. We put her in her boppy and she falls over, but she's trying really hard to sit up on her own. Her hair is growing in so thick! I can't wait until I can get it in a ponytail. And her eye lashes are the envy of any girl. They almost touch her eyebrows!
Well, I started work last week. Things are still the same. Slow and miserable. You know for some reason I didn't think it was going to be this hard going back. I thought...two days a week, NO problem. I was wrong. I can't take being away from Lili that long. I love being a mom. I love being a stay at home mom. So, I took a test to do some data entry at home and passed. On Thursday I'll have training and then I'll be able to work from home a couple hours a day and still be at home with my little girl. I'm so excited. I know I haven't been back that long, but I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Now when the "kids" are in school I can take a refresher course and go back to doing hair if that's what I choose. I still want to do hair at home on the side.
Kyle is doing well. He had to take Thursday off though due to the training, so ALL day with Lili should be interesting. I know he'll do fine, but I still worry! He's enjoying work and looking into going back to school. Maybe just a night a week or something. We haven't completely decided, but we are still praying about everything.
Ashley is back from Pennysvaina! It's great to have her back! She is looking for a job and has an interview today. We are all trying to convince her to stay here for at least a year. She is really wanting to move back.....NO!!!!
Well, take care and have a great week! Pray for Lissa and Kyle as their baby is making it's way to making its way here! I'm so excited to see what they are having and see Lili's new friend! And pray for me to as I turn in my notice today and start something new....again!
No comments:
Post a Comment