Monday, July 31, 2006

This Weekend

Hello, Everyone! Hope everybody had a wonderfully hot weekend. And the fun is just beginning. It's already 101 degrees and it's only 9:45AM. It's going to be a tough day. Kyle doesn't have air conditioning at work...I feel so sorry for those people! And all you pregnant people...I'm sorry. I was miserable in June, I can't imagine what it would be like now!

I ended up not going to the softball games this weekend due to the weather. Plus, I needed retail therapy. hahahaha So my mom, Lili and I had a girls day for the first time. We went to the Mall of America and enjoyed spending Daddy's money! =) Kyle had fun at the games. They won the first, and lost the last two. It was good to have him at home. I left him in charge the rest of the day!

Last week also marked the first time I ever left the house without Lili! WHOA! It was good to be away for a little bit, but also really good to return.

Lili's hair is starting to grow back on the top, but very slowly! I can't wait to see what color it will end up. Also, her eyes are getting lighter. They are still blue, but growing lighter with each day. This morning she was awake and I was holding her and she just was smiling away at me. It was awesome! I can't wait for everyone to see!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment