Can you believe it? Lili is 4 weeks old today! Goodness, time is flying by! You know they always say how fast the babies grow. Well, I was always like....Yea yea whatever. Well it's true! I can't believe how much she has changed!
She is starting to go bald, but just at the top. The rest of her hair is growing in thicker and longer. Poor little girl...looks like an old man! She also is starting to hold onto your fingers more. I love that!
Kyle has a softball tournament this weekend. I think it's going to be super HOT! Hopefully they do well. They came so close in the city tournament last week.
As for me...I'm just hanging out. I'm still trying to get used to the new "schedule". Trying to run around while I have a minute...QUICK she's sleeping...the whole house can be cleaned in less time than I thought! HAHA
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment